Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Story of My Life....


Name: Katherine Leonardo

Age: 21
Nationality: Dominican Republic
Occupation: Manager at a Travel Agency & Full Time Student at BMCC
Status: Engaged
Like: Travel, Work, Love learning new things and meeting new people, Read, Dance, Listen to music & Party.
Dislikes: Sports, Dishonest People Ect.



I am sweet, honest, caring, and educated.
Lover of shopping, traveling, working hard, reading and dancing. 
I admire people who are sincere, positive, and rational.
I need lots of money, a car and a mansion.
I fear dogs, death, and being deprived.
I give lots of love, true friendship, and consideration.
I like to live, learn, and accomplish my goals.
I live in the “boogie down Bronx.”


I'm Looking Forward to this Sociology class because I Love learning new thing specially about Society and how Sociology can relate with psychology as I planned to Major in Psychology.


Katherine Leonardo.




1 comment:

  1. I really lhow creative your blog is so far. Thank you for sharing.


    Professor Applewhite

    ReplyDelete